Patterns - CCSS K.G.A.1
An adult might need to read instructions to Kindergarten students for the activities below
Links verified on 2/19/14
- Exercises and Games
- Check Out Cookie - Cookie Monster has a line of groceries. What comes next?
- Color Pattern - Complete the pattern.
- Crazy Pattern Machine - Recognize repeating patterns by using shapes, letters and numbers.
- Flower Frenzy - Select a level and then fill the flower pots as fast as you can by clicking on the flowers that follow the sequence at the top of the garden.
- Moon Rock Patterns - Look at the pattern the spaceship leaves behind and place the appropriate moon rock on the question mark to complete the pattern.
- Pattern Detectives - Identify and extend patterns in a variety of settings. Audio is used to assist non-readers
- Pattern Mania - Look at the pattern and decide what comes next (10 questions).
- Pattern Matcher - Select a level and find the patterns that repeat the same way.
- Patterning - What comes next?
- Patterning - Select a color, then select a shape and create your own pattern.
- Follow the Pattern - Concrete and pictorial patterns. Find what comes next in the pattern.
- Polka Dot Shorts - Click on the polka dots that match the sequence at the top of the page.
- What Comes Next? - Select what comes next in the pattern.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes