Patterns and Functions - CCSS 5.OA.B.3
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Crack the Code - Find the missing number in a series.
- Function Machine - Students investigate very simple functions by trying to guess the algebraic form from inputs and outputs.
- Mystery Operations - Explore various numerical patterns by identifying a "mystery operation" presented by the activity.
- Power Lines 1- Mathematical reasoning. Three levels and one must complete the first level to get the code to move on to the next one.
- Math Playground - A small, but growing, collection of manipulatives for teaching and learning.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - Select topic and grade level to find appropriate manipulatives.
- Pattern Blocks Program - Use tools to solve a variety of problems.
- Tangrams - Interactive geometric site.
- Teacher Dodgeball - Fill in numbers on an equation. Each blank of the equation stands for a number on a teacher. Hit the teacher with the number that goes next in the equation by clicking on them.