Order of Operations - CCSS 5.OA.A.1, 5.OA.A.2, 5.OA.A.3
Links verified on 7/21/2014
- Algebra: Order of Operations - Quia quiz. Match the math expression with its simplification using order of operations.
- Calculations Using Order of Operations - AAA Math lesson and practice problems.
- Division and Order of Operations - Matching game. [Note: In this game the colon symbol [:] is used to represent division]
- Evaluating Algebraic Expressions - From Regents Prep. Evaluate the problems and check your answers.
- Exploring Order of Operations - Click on the operations in correct order.
- Learning Activity: Order of Operations - Interactive lesson with practice problems.
- Operation Order Algebra Game From Funbrain.com. Place the three numbers in the correct place to complete the equation.(easier levels are available)
- Order of Operations - Lesson, examples and five practice problems at the bottom of the lesson.
- Order of Operations - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you get at least 8 correct on your first attempt, then you're ready to move on. If not, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Order of Operations Game - From MathFrog. Answer the problems practice the correct order of operations.
- Order of Operations Pretest - Solve each question using the correct order of operations. Be careful -- your response will be scored instantly -- you won't be able to change your mind. To start over, press the "Reload Page" button (at the bottom). To obtain your results, press the "Calculate Score" button at the bottom of the page and then follow the instructions.
- Order of Operations Tutorial - Tutorial to go with the Pretest above. Work through several examples to learn how to solve problems involving order of operations.
- Order of Operations With Exponents - Lesson, examples and five practice problems at the bottom of the lesson.
- Practice with Order of Operations - Ten practice problems that are self checking.