Order of Operations
Links verified on 12/21/11
- Algebra: Order of Operations - A quiz from Quia. Match the math expression with its simplification using order of operations.
- Calculations Using Order of Operations - Practice applying order of operations in these problems.
- Division and Order of Operations - Match each equation with the answer.
- Equation Match - Determine the value of X in each equation.
- Exploring Order of Operations - [game] Click on the operations in correct order.
- Learning Activity: Order of Operations - Interactive lesson with example problems.
- Mayan Math Monster - Timed setting, all operations, answer the questions before you get eaten! Win the Treasure! Can set to easy, medium or difficult.
- Mental Math - Pick a subject and practice your skills. [May not work with Macs]
- Order of Operations - Lesson with five practice problems at the bottom of the page.
- Order of Operations - Try a workout of 10 problems. If you don't get at least 8 correct, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Order of Operations Game - From MathFrog.
- Order of Operations Game - From Funbrain.com. (easier levels are available)
- Order of Operations Pretest - Solve each of the following questions using the correct order of operations; click the circle beside your answer choice. Be careful -- your response will be scored instantly -- you won't be able to change your mind.
- Order of Operations with Exponents - Lesson with five practice problems at the bottom of the page.
- Order of Operations Worksheet - Interactive worksheet with ten problems, answers available.