Order of Operations - CCSS 6.EE.A.2.C
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Algebra: Order of Operations - Match the math expression with its simplification using order of operations. A Quia quiz.
- All Arithmetic Operations: Mystery Picture - [Grades 5 and up] Click on the problem and match it with the result.
- Calculations Using Order of Operations - Practice solving problems by applying order of operations.
- Exploring Order of Operations - Explore the order of operations (brackets, exponents, multiplication, division, addition and subtraction) in this interactive game. Also includes print activities, solutions, learning strategies and a math game.
- Learning Activity: Order of Operations - Interactive lesson. Type in your name and practice problems using order of operations.
- Order of Operations - Lesson with five practice problems at the bottom of the page.
- Order of Operations - Lesson, examples and a workout of 10 problems. If you don't get at least 8 correct, review "In Depth" and try again.
- Order of Operations Game - From MathFrog. Click "Go" and solve as many problems are you can using the correct order of operations.
- Order of Operations Game - From Funbrain.com (easier levels are available).
- Order of Operations Pretest - Ten multiple choice questions that are self checking.
- Order of Operations Tutorial - Solve example problems on separate paper then follow the instructions based on your answer.
- Order of Operations with Exponents - Lesson with five practice problems at the bottom of the page.
- Order of Operations Worksheet - Interactive worksheet with ten problems and self checking.