Nouns and Pronouns - CCSS L.5.1
Links verified on 05/20/2015
- Abstract or Concrete - Identify the types of nouns in this quiz.
- Grammar Blast - Choose 5th grade and then select nouns or pronouns; or any of the cumulative practice exercises.
- Grammar Gorillas - Advanced level - Practice identifying all parts of speech.
- Noun Explorer - Move through the cave by selecting the correct spelling, or correct abbreviation.
- Parts of Speech - Decide what parts of speech should be used to fill out the blanks.
- Plural and Possessive Nouns - By clicking on a bubble, identify whether the highlighted word is a plural or possessive noun and then click on the "Submit Answer" button. The quiz is at the bottom of this page.
- Power Proofreading - [Noun Practice] Choose 5th grade then select; Holiday Plans, Pick-and-Pet Farm, Memo to Staff Members, Movie Hits and Misses, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Power Proofreading - [Pronoun Practice] Choose 5th grade then select; The Morning News, Oh Brother, Movie Hits and Misses, or any one of the mixed pronoun practice exercises.
- Pronoun Case - 6 exercises in the practice of this skill, interactive with handouts.