Links verified on 3/12/2013
- Fractions: Rectangle Multiplication - This is an interactive site from the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives.
- Index of Lessons - An index with a variety of concepts involving multiplying or dividing fractions from AAA Math.
- Multiply Two Fractions - This page will show you how to multiply two fractions together. Fill in only one of the three boxes with the form that most closely matches the problem.
- Multiply with Circles - Each example will have a mixed number times a whole number.
- Multiply Fractions with Lines - Each example will have a mixed number times a whole number.
- Multiply Fractions - Strict - These examples will have a mixed number times a mixed number. The product must be entered as a mixed number and in lowest terms.
- Multiplying and Reducing Fractions - Select the maximum value for the numerators and denominators in the multiplication problems and press the Start button.
- Multiplying Fractions - Math Playground invites you to play with numbers and give your brain a workout. Multiply numerators, denominators and reduce to lowest terms.
- Multiplying Fractions - Lesson with in depth examples that is followed by a quiz.
- Multiplying Fractions - Practice problems with a timed quiz is available below the practice section.
- Multiplying Fractions - Practice Problems - 39 practice problems from the Math Page. Move mouse over the colored area to check your answers.
- Soccer Shootout - This FunBrain game lets students practice the skill of multiplying fractions.