4th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Multiplication - CCSS 4.NBT.A.1, 4.NBT.A.5
Links verified on 7/14/2014
- The Ants Go Marching - Pick the multiplication facts to practice and answer quickly to keep the ants away from your picnic.
- Aquatic Speedway - Select the multiplication facts to practice and pick an animal - the faster you answer the faster your animal swims.
- Build a Bug - Answer these computations and build a bug! [Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication]
- Car Wash - Correctly answer the problems to watch the car get washed.
- Carl's Cookie Capers - Practice multiplication with chocolate chips.
- Cone Crazy - At Cone Crazy Ice Cream, it is important to keep your customers happy. Choose your level and select the correct answer (flavor) with your scoop.
- Draggable Multiplication - Answer the problems by dragging the digits to their correct locations.
- Edgemoor Tournament - Shoot the arrows at the target. (To get close to the bulls eye, answer the problem quickly.)
- Fleebur and Spinky - Help Fleebur collect enough parts to make his own robot puppy. Visit 5 shopping centers and get the multiplication facts correct for each part.
- Fish Shop - [three levels available] Keep the customers at the 'Fish Shop' happy by scooping out the correct fish.
- Multiplication Applet - Help students understand multiplication
- Multiplication Flash Card Game - This is a timed 30-second game.
- Multiplication Grand Prix - "Multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their facts." You can select to play against others or just yourself.
- Multiplication Grid - Place the answers to the problems on the grid and find the hidden picture.
- Multiplication Hidden Picture - Identify the answer to the problem to uncover a hidden picture underneath.
- Multiplication Interactive Games - Many to choose from at Multiplication.com - practice multiplication facts to qualify to play a game.
- Multiplication Tables - Practice individual sets of fact by numeral.
- Multiplication - Table Shooter- Fly the plane and shoot the target that has the answer (earphones recommended).
- Patty's Paints - Paint the cars by correctly answering multiplication questions.
- Pizza Pizzazz - Help the mice deliver pizza at the pizzeria. Drag the pizza to the correct table to earn your way to the kitchen.
- Space Race - "multi-player racing game that allows students from anywhere in the world to race one another while practicing their facts" You can select to play against others or just yourself.
- Tables of Multiplication - helps children to practice tables of multiplication in an effective and fun way
- Test your Times - Practice your times table by numeral.
- Time Tables Emporium - Have fun practicing your multiplication tables. Simply look at the Menu bar to the left and click on a times table you wish to practice and try and keep up with the flashcards! Excellent for a quick competition for the whole class!
- Tools for Times Tables - Site to help students learn their facts.
- Tony's Tire Shop - Pick a number and practice multiplication facts for that number.
- What Number is Missing? - How quickly can you fill in the missing number? Only multiplication is free, but there are thirteen variations possible.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.