Links verified on 12/1/2013
- Adding Nickels and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Adding Dimes and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Adding Dimes, Nickels and Pennies - Find the sum of the coins.
- Cash Out - Make change for your customers.
- Change Maker - Figure out how many of each bill or coin that you expect to get back when you pay for something. Four levels and five currency styles are available in this great game.
- Count the Money - You're given a target amount and the number of coins you already have. You must determine how many more coins of a certain type are needed to reach the target.
- Counting Change - Match the money amounts.
- Counting Change - A match game, counting coins to find amount of change and matching it with numerical number.
- Counting Coins - Count the coins [no bills] up to $0.99 or customize amounts to count. From FreeMathTest
- Counting Money - Select difficulty level and then drag the right amount of coins.
- Discovering Coin Values - Drag coins into the cup to equal the amount in the blue area.
- Grandpa's Game - Count money.
- How much change? - Word problems.
- Let's Do Lunch - Use a menu to order lunches that meet various criteria.
- Let's Go Shopping - Estimate by rounding to the nearest dollar as they shop.
- Lunch Lady - The Lunch Lady (you) must total the three items on ten lunch trays (one at a time) in three minutes. [a money counting game from Mr. Nussbaum]
- Making Change - Count money and make change.
- Making Change at the Math Playground - Help Harvey calculate and make change. Click and drag the change to the counter using the smallest number of bills or coins.
- Money Match - Match the money amounts.
- Piggy Bank - As coins drop students click on the right coins to equal some target amount. Two games are available; easy or hard.
- School Store - Subtract using decimals as they make change. [Regrouping required]
- Scottie Nickel's Change Maker - Become a human CoinStar machine - Calculate the total amount of change the customer has. Next, think of a way to make $1.75 with as few coins as possible.
- Show Me The Money - Add using columns. [amounts over $5 are used]
- Spending Spree - Pick the item that you would like to buy. Then choose the correct amount of coins you need to pay for that item. This game has 10 questions.
- Too Much Noise - Determine the fewest number of coins needed to produce a given amount. [Not making change, but practicing a related skill]