Money and Time - CCSS 4.MD.A.2, 2.MD.C.8
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Cash Out - You're the cashier at this crazy store. You need to give change to the customers buying things. Try to sell as many items as possible before the time runs out.
- Change Maker - Figure out how many of each bill or coin that you expect to get back when you pay for something. Four levels and five currency styles are available in this great game.
- Count the Money - You're given a target amount and the number of coins you already have. You must determine how many more coins of a certain type are needed to reach the target.
- Elapsed Time - Answer the following questions dealing with elapsed time.
- Elapsed Time - Online game to practice elapsed time.
- Let's Do Lunch - Use a menu to order lunches that meet various criteria.
- Lunch Lady - The Lunch Lady (you) must total the three items on ten lunch trays (one at a time) in three minutes.
- Making Change - Count money and make change.
- Making Change at the Math Playground - Calculate change back on a purchase then click and drag the change to the counter using the smallest number of bills or coins.
- Math at the Mall - Money and decision making.
- Practice Giving Change - How much change is due the purchaser?
- School Store - Subtract using decimals as they make change. [regrouping required]
- Scottie Nickel's Change Maker - Become a human CoinStar machine. - Calculate the total amount of change the customer has. Next, think of a way to make $1.75 with as few coins as possible.
- Shopping at Troy's Toys - Percent shopping practice.
- Show Me The Money - Add these numbers using columns.