Missing Terms - CCSS 1.OA.B.4
Links verified on 7/7/2014
- Exercises and Games -
- Addition Completion - Complete the addition sentence by filling in the missing number.
- Addition Fill-In - Fill in the blank with the missing term.
- Addition with Missing Numbers - Select random or timed mode. Match the missing number to its correct value.
- Fill It In - Fill in missing numbers to complete the sequence.
- Find the Missing Number - Generate exercises by selecting the numbers to use (0-99), type of sequence, and number of problems.
- Hit the Button - Click on "Number Bonds" and find "Missing Numbers." Choose addition (+ bonds) or subtraction (- bonds). Click on the number that is missing and try to work fast to do as many as possible in 1 minute.
- Missing Numbers - Complete the Hundreds Chart by filling in the empty boxes with the missing numbers.
- Missing Term Worksheet - Supply the missing term for ten problems. Self-checking.
- Missing Value Game: Addition - Click on the number that is missing, but do it fast since you have 30 seconds per level!
- Missing Value Game: Subtraction - Click on the number that is missing, but do it fast since you have 30 seconds per level!
- Missing Value Targets - Aim for the missing term in each subtraction problem or addition problems. Work fast since you have 2 minutes to do 40 questions and each incorrect answer deducts points, so be careful!
- Neighboring Numbers - Fill in the numbers that would neighbor the number provided.
- Number Sequence - Find the missing term in each sequence.
- Pattern Detectives - Identify and extend patterns in a variety of settings, audio is used to assist non-readers.
- Penalty Shootout - A soccer game for one or two players. Answer the ten questions by picking the missing number in each sequence.
- Subtraction Completion - Complete the subtraction sentence by filling in the missing number.
- Subtraction Fill-In - Fill in the blank with the missing term.
- What number would complete this sentence? - Find the missing term.
- Indexes/Databases of Exercises and Games -
- Missing Numbers - A variety of activities to find the missing numbers.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes -