Main Idea - CCSS RL.4.2, RI.4.2
Links verified on 12/29/2014
- Find The Main Idea - Watch the video lesson and then try an activity and quiz to make sure you understand the main idea.
- Get The Idea - Read text to determine the main idea or essential message and identify relevant supporting details and facts.
- Identify Main Idea - Show what you know. Read the passage and choose the correct main idea.
- Main Idea - Read the paragraph and select the main idea.
- Main Idea - Read each paragraph carefully. Decide what each is mostly about.
- Strategies for Better Reading - Find the main idea for each passage and choose the correct answer choice.
- What's The Big Idea? - Solve a riddle by answering questions about the main idea.
- What's The Main Idea? - Select the sentence that is the main idea of the paragraph.