Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Chart Reading Practice - Use the chart to answer the 10 questions.
- Chart Study: American Presidents - Practice finding information in tables and reading for specific purposes. Answer the questions on the right with the information from the table on the left.
- Choose the Best Type of Graph - Determine which graph should be used for each question.
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set).
- Data Picking - Students collect data, enter tally marks or numbers and then select which graph is appropriate.
- Interpreting Circle (Pie) Graphs - Students practice by answering eight questions about the graph.
- Interpreting Column (Bar) Graphs - Students practice by answering ten questions about the graph.
- Interpreting Data - Survey a small group by clicking on each of the children, turn the tally marks into two types of graphs and then go back and take a different survey.
- Interpreting Line Graphs - Explore line graphs in this interactive lesson with practice problems.
- Pie Chart - Interactive pie chart creator and viewer (parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent).
- Piece Of Pie - Interactive lesson and practice on using data in a circle graph.
- Push Ups - Interactive lesson and practice on collecting data to put on a line graph.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Understanding and Interpreting Graphs - Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 10.
- Stem and Leaf Plotter - An interactive applet that allow students to input data or to practice calculating the mean, median, and mode of a given data set.
- Practice Quizzes and Tests
- Reading Charts and Graphs Quiz - Answer questions about information presented in various kinds of charts and graphs.