4th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Homonyms - CCSS L.4.1.g, L.4.4
Links verified on 12/28/2015
- A Feast of Homonyms - Find the matching homonyms.
- Homonym Game - Finish the sentence with the correct homonym.
- Easily Confused Words Second Activity - Choose the correct word to fill in the blank.
- Fill in the Blank - Complete the paragraph by spelling the correct word (homonym) that goes in the blank. Self Checking.
- Furious Frogs - Multi-player game practicing synonyms, antonyms or homonyms. Select which one you want to practice and then join a game.
- Homonyms - [Word Confusion] from Fun Brain. Select easy or hard as and choose the correct homonym for each sentence.
- Homonyms - Homonym practice activities: Choose from spelling test, vocabulary test, teach me, or play a game.
- Homonym Quizzes - A variety of quizzes that range from easy to difficult. Select the correct word for the sentence. Self-checking.
- Jig Words:Homonyms #1, Homonyms #2 and Homonyms #3 - Select the homonym on the right and match it with a word on the left.
- Match Words:Homonyms #1, Homonyms #2, and Homonyms #3 - Click on the cards to find the matching pairs of homonyms.
- Speed Words:Homonyms #1, Homonyms #2, and Homonyms #3 - Use the letter tiles to spell out the homonym of the word shown. Work as fast as possible since every 10 seconds another word will appear.
- Word Jumbler - Select small screen or big screen and then click on the game Sounds the Same.
Student will choose the correct homonym to fill in the sentence.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.