4th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Geometry - CCSS 4.G.A.1, 4.G.A.2, 4.G.A.3
Links verified on 7/16/2014
- 3D Earth Exploration - Find 3D shapes inside a picture.
- Alien Angles - Rescue friendly aliens by estimating the angle to where they are located. (to within 5 degrees)
- Angle - Guess the Random Angle - A demonstration tool to aid the use of a protractor and test your angle estimation skills.
- Angle Estimator - Estimate which angle is similar to the top one.
- Angle Quiz - Select the correct answer choice to each question. Self checking.
- Angles - The Mission 2110 Roboidz from CBBC join Bitesize to play an angles game
- Baseball Geometry - Select the game to play: identifying, measuring or labeling angles; find the area of triangles, rectangles or circles; or find the perimeter of rectangles and the circumference circles.
- Do You Know Your Shapes? - shapes activities at BBC
- Identify Geometric Shapes - Match the shape with the correct name to uncover a picture.
- Measuring Angles - Use a protractor to determine the angle. Includes teacher and pupil exercises.
- Patterns for Solid Figures - Make a cube figure.
- Sorting Triangles - Triangle properties - Drag and drop different types of angles in Venn diagram.
- Symmetry Game - For each shape that is shown, determine how many lines of symmetry it has.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.