5th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Fractions and Percent
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Adding Fractions - Find a common denominator and add the fractions.
- Adding Fractions - Addition of like fractions.
- Adding Fractions - Practice problems.
- Baseball Math: Simplifying Fractions - For each home run, you will have the opportunity to answer a math question and earn (or lose) 1000 points. You must get at least 3 home runs to move to level 2 and at least 5 home runs to advance to level 3.
- Computation Castle - A game that requires the utilization of several math skills: mixed numbers/improper fractions, equivalent fractions, metric conversions, exponents, rounding to the nearest thousands and thousandths and place value.
- Decifractator - Convert fractions to decimal equivalents.
- EZ Fractions - Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide fractions - Help tools are on the site to give students every tool necessary for performing operations with fractions as easy as it has ever been!
- Farm Stand - Come on over to the farm stand to practice your multiplication and addition. Multiply the amount of apples or eggs by their price, then add them together for your total.
- Football Math: Adding Fractions - Try to pass the ball to the receiver and make at least 3 receptions in 30 seconds to go to the next level.
- Fraction Calculator - a fraction calculator that can perform addition, subtraction multiplication or division of two fractions
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - A Quia matching game.
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - Another Quia matching game.
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - A Quia concentration style game.
- Fractions - Find the missing fraction and match all the petals to the flower.
- Fractions, Decimals or Percent - Two are given, you supply the third.
- Fractions, Decimals, Percents Jeopardy Game - Change fractions to decimals and percents and vice-versa.
- Fractional Distances - Find Grampy by entering a fractional distance. (includes mixed numbers and various fractions)
- Fraction Practice - You are in a soccer shootout and have 5 chances to score against the opposing team. Then you must block their 5 goal attempts. Goals and blocks are awarded if you successfully solve equations containing fractions.
- Fractotron - Decide if fractions are equal, more than or less than the other. Must be fast!
- Ice Cream Shop - Convert improper fractions to mixed fractions.
- Match Fractions and Decimals -Concentration style game. Find the cards that have matching fraction and decimals.
- Millionaire Game - Similar to the game 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' and can played by 1 or 2 players. Practice changing fractions and decimals to percents.
- Millionaire Game: Multiplying Fractions - Similar to the game 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' and can played by 1 or 2 players.
- Old Egyptian Math Cats Fractions - Add fractions like a true Old Egyptian Math Cat!
- Percent Fraction Matching - A Quia matching game.
- Practice Adding and Subtracting Fractions - Select the answer to each question. Self checking five multiple-choice questions.
- Practice Converting Percent to Fractions - Lesson, practice problems and a quiz.
- Shading - Shade the figure to match the equivalent fraction.
- Shopping at Troy's Toys - You select the toys which determines how challenging the activity will be. Level 1: Find the sale price when the original price and percent discount are known. Level 2: Find the percent discount when the original price and the sale price are known.
- Soccer Math: Multiplying Fractions - Multiply the fractions and choose the correct answer for a chance to kick the ball.
- Soccer Math: Simplifying Fractions - Reduce the fractions to their lowest form. For each question answered correctly you get a chance to kick the ball.
- Subtracting Fractions - Lesson, practice problems and a quiz.
- Tony's Fraction Pizza Shop - Great interactive game on fractions!
- Triplets - equivalent fractions game from Math Playground
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.