Fractions - CCSS 5.NF.B.4, 5.NF.A.1, 6.NS.A.1, 7.NS.A.1, 7.NS.A.2
Links verified on 5/8/2014
- Add Fractions that have the same denominators, different denominators and mixed denominators.
- Adding Circle Fractions with like denominators and unlike denominators.
- Adding Line Fractions with like denominators and unlike denominators.
- Divide Fractions: Exercises that include dividing by Fractions and dividing by Whole Number.
- Divide Fractions: Practice with Line Fractions and Circle Fractions.
- EZ Fractions - Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide fractions with this tool that helps students with multi-step math problems that require precise calculations and conversions.
- Find Grampy - Help find Grampy using fractional distances. Fractions will include mixed numbers and various fractions.
- Fraction Number Line Bar - A versatile tool that can be used to illustrate a variety of number operations: adding, subtracting and dividing.
- Fractions and Decimals - 14 question self-checking chapter test.
- Multiply Fractions using Line Fractions and Circle Fractions.
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions - 12 question self-checking chapter test.
- Multiplying Fractions: Practice multiplying fractions with Fractions, Whole Numbers and with Mixed Numbers.
- Multiplying Fractions: Soccer Shootout - FunBrain game. Score goals and then try to make saves by correctly answering the problems.
- Rename Fractions - Practice putting fractions into lowest terms.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers - Watch the video and respond at various places.
- Subtract Fractions that have same denominators and different denominators.
- Subtracting Circle Fractions with like denominators an unlike denominators.
- Subtracting Line Fractions with like denominators and unlike denominators.
- Test Your Fraction Knowledge with these 5-question self-checking quizzes: