6th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Divide Fractions - 6.NS.A.1
Links verified on 6/27/2014
- Divide fractions - (Using Circles) This will show graphically how the divisor will fit into the dividend a whole number of times.
- Divide Fractions-Strict - Each quotient might be a number less than one or a mixed number larger than one.
- Divide Fractions With Lines - Each example will show visually how the divisor will fit into the dividend a whole number of times.
- Divide Fractions With Circles - Each example will show visually how the divisor will fit into the dividend a whole number of times.
- Divide Two Fractions - This page will show you how to divide two fractions in three different ways.
- Dividing Fractions - This is an index of lessons on dividing fractions from AAA Math.
- Dividing Fractions - Fraction Bar - This is a very versatile tool that can be used to illustrate a variety of number operations.
- Dividing Fractions by Fractions - Divide the first fraction by the integer and reduce to lowest terms. Leave the answer as a fraction, and not a mixed number.
- Dividing Fractions - Practice Problems - 34 practice problems from the Math Page. To see the answer move the mouse over the colored area.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.