Links verified on 3/25/2013
- Adding with Decimals - Addition of numbers with Two Decimals and Three Decimal digits.
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals - (Grades 5-7) Write the fraction as a decimal or vice versa to answer the question correctly.
- Conversions: Practice converting Decimals to Percents, Fractions to Decimals and Percents to Decimals.
- Decimal Addition - Push the green blocks into the holes to make the target number.
- Decimals of the Caribbean - Read the decimal at the top of the screen and shoot the boat that matches the decimal message (that has the numerical version of the message) with your decimal cannonball. Try to destroy all of the ships.
- Dividing Decimals - Practice with 2 Decimals and 3 Decimals.
- Fractions and Decimals - 14 question self-checking chapter test.
- Fractions, Decimals or Percent - For each of the 9 problems fill in the missing value. The answer will be a fraction, a decimal or a percent, depending on the problem.
- Multiplying with Decimals - Multiplying numbers with two decimals.
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals - 12 question self-checking chapter test.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Decimals - (Grade 6) Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 1.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Solving Problems with Decimals - (Grade 6) Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 5.
- Subtracting with Decimals - Practice with one decimal digit or three decimal digits.
- Tests on Decimals: Self-Checking Chapter Tests
-Adding and Subtracting Decimals - 10 questions.
-Fractions and Decimals - 14 question.
-Multiplying and Dividing Decimals - 12 questions.
Testing Your Decimal Knowledge with these 5-question self-checking quizzes: