Decimals - CCSS 5.NBT.A.3, 5.NBT.A.4, 5.NBT.B.7
Links verified on 7/16/2014
- Addition of Decimals - What is the sum of the two decimals?
- Count the Money - You're given a target amount and the number of coins you already have. You must determine how many more coins of a certain type are needed to reach the target.
- Death To Decimals - Find the fraction in the bottom left portion of the screen and then find the decimal value from the ten falling decimals that corresponds to the fraction. Move Fraction Man under the decimal by using the left and right arrow keys.
- Decifractator - Convert fractions to decimal equivalents.
- Decimal Darts - [Game for one or two players] An invisible number line is superimposed on a dart board. Calculate the location of a balloon and then throw a dart.
- Decimal Squares Blackjack - Choose a level. Cards containing decimals are displayed, students decide whether to ask for more cards until they get as close to 2.0 without going over.
- Decimal Speedway - [Game for one or two players] The number line is in the form of a race track, students must multiply decimals and then locate the correct point on the track (number line).
- Decimal Squares Interactive Games - A variety of games involving addition, subtraction and multiplying decimals.
- Decimals Jeopardy Game - Review basic operations with decimals. The game has a single-player mode as well as a multi-player feature.
- Decimals of the Caribbean - Match decimals stated in words and numbers.
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - A Quia matching game.
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - Another Quia matching game.
- Fraction Decimal Conversion - A Quia concentration style game.
- Fractions, Decimals, Percents Jeopardy Game - Change fractions to decimals and percents and vice-versa.
- Games from the U S Mint - Besides collecting, what other fun can you have with coins?
- Hoop Shoot - a fast-paced basketball game for elementary and middle school students
- Let's Do Lunch - Use the menu to order lunches that meet various criteria.
- Lunch Lady - The Lunch Lady (you) must total the three items on ten lunch trays (one at a time) in three minutes.
- Match Fractions and Decimals - Concentration style game. Find the cards with the matching fraction and decimal.
- Millionaire Game - Similar to the game 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' and cam played by 1 or 2 players. Practice changing fractions and decimals to percent.
- Railroad Repair - [Decimal Addition] Repair gaps in the railroad tracks by adding decimal lengths of track. Each section gets harder .
- Scottie Nickel's Change Maker - Become a human Coin Star machine and calculate the total amount of change for the customer.
- Show Me The Money - Add the total amount of money earned at the lemonade stand.
- Subtraction of Decimals - What is the difference between the two decimals?