Data Analysis - CCSS 3.MD.B.3
Links verified on 7/10/2014
- All The Parts - ( 3-5 ) Students learn the parts of a graph.
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Create your own Bar Graph - Using the data given, create your own chart.
- Create your own Line Plot - Using the data, create your own chart.
- Choosing a Graph - Online quiz with 10 questions. Select the type of graph that best fits the question.
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set).
- Data Interpretation Games - Numerous activities on using and interpreting data (bar, pie and line graphs, data collecting and much more).
- Data Picking - Students collect data, enter tally marks or numbers and then select which graph is appropriate.
- Grapher - Interactive column graph maker, students can change values and labels.
- Graphing Data - Bugs in the System! - Drag the bugs into the correct column to create a graph.
- Graphing Ordered Pairs - Find the intersection of the coordinates given in this game.
- How It All Stacks Up - Interpret and compare information using a bar graph.
- Interpret Bar Graphs - Read the graph and answer the questions in this game.
- Interpreting Data - Survey a small group by clicking on each of the children, turn the tally marks into two types of graphs and then go back and take a different survey.
- Interpret Line Plots - Student answer questions on this quiz, reading the line plots.
- Kids Have Pets - Students learn about the parts of a bar graph and how to collect information.
- Kinds Of Graphs - Learn about various types of graphs. (Use in Internet Explorer)
- Overview of a Bar Graph by Nicole Carroll followed by a practice quiz [designed for grade 4]
- Overview of a Line Graph by Nicole Carroll followed by a practice quiz ; another quiz [designed for grade 4]
- Overview of a Pictograph by Nicole Carroll followed by a practice quiz [designed for grade 4]
- Pie Chart - View pie charts.
- Play Ball - Collect data to put on a picture graph. (Use in Internet Explorer)
- Probability Quiz - [Skillwise quiz] Entry 3 quiz
- Probability Quiz - [Skillwise quiz] Level 1 quiz
- Reading Grids - Find Hurkle in an intersection of a grid.
- Reading Pictographs - Answer the questions by using the data on the graph.
- What percentage has been shaded - Guess the percent of the shaded pie chart. (extremely difficult)