Coordinate Plane - CCSS 5.G.A.1, 5.G.A.2
Links verified on 12/23/2015
- Billy Bug - Guide Billy to the coordinates hiding the food. coordinates 0-10 | coordinates 0-5
- Coordinate & Grid Quiz - Select the best answer choice to each question. Self Checking.
- Coordinate Graphs as Maps - use ordered pairs to interpret a map legend
- Coordinate Graphs Review - identify the ordered pair intersections on which shapes are located
- Coordinate Plane Game - In this coordinate plane game you have to locate order pairs and find the x- and y-coordinates of various points. The faster you answer, the more points you get
- General Coordinates Game - Students investigate the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Graphing Skills - What's the point? Find the point on the grid. (choose Easy for Quadrant 1 problems)
- Graphs on a Coordinate Plane - [Quadrant I only] graph given ordered pairs on a blank quadrant
- Grid Activity - Test your graph reading skills with this game by positioning the car in the coordinates given.
- Grid Graph - Identify and plot points on a grid.
- Interactive Coordinate Plane - Drag the point A. As you drag note the two numbers that define its position on the plane. Drag the origin to reposition the axes.
- Locate the Aliens - Friendly aliens are lost on the coordinate plane; enter the ordered pairs to rescue them.
- Relative Coordinates - use pairs of coordinates to predict final position
- Simple Coordinates Game - Students investigate the first quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system through identifying the coordinates of points, or requesting that a particular point be plotted.
- Simple Maze Game - Students investigate the first quadrant of the Cartesian coordinate system by directing a robot through a mine field laid out on the plane.
- Space Boy to the Rescue - Friendly aliens have become lost and Space Boy must find them by entering ordered pairs.
- Stock the Shelves - You are the clerk. Stock the shelves using a special coordinate plane.