Compound Words - CCSS L.3.5
Links verified on 10/20/2013
- Compound Words - Drag the cards to form compound words.
- Compound Words - Choose from the three activities: Test Me, Teach Me, or Play a game.
- Compound Words - Concentration style matching game - make compound words. [toothache is not one of the words]
- Compound Words - Click on the blue button that completes the compound word. [4 questions]
- Compound Words from Crickweb - Click on "Compound Words" to begin game. Drag the colored missing half into the gray labels to make compound words.
- Compound Words Matching - Matching quiz posted at Quia. Match two words together to form one word.
- Compound Words Memory Square - Concentration style matching game - you decide how fast the game goes and set how much time you have.
- Compound Words Practice - Three types of activities at Quia; Matching, Flashcards or Concentration.
- Compound Words Walk the Plank - [10 questions] Find the word that does not make a compound word. Each correct answer makes the teacher walk further out on the pirate ship plank.
- Forming Compound Words - Match the words in the center with the words in the corners to form compound words that are found in a kitchen.
- Jan Brett's Compound Word Game - Click on a blue word to make a compound word. There may be more than one correct answer.
- Make a Compound - A definition is provided and you must click on one word from the left log and one word from the right log to form the correct compound word.
- Power Proofreading - Choose 3rd grade then select any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Snowman Builder - Build a family of snowmen as you review four different skills. Select the word below that completes the compound word.
- Word Dice - On paper list six compound words, half on die one and half on die two. After listing all six halves click two dice and see how many times you must roll the dice to make a real compound word.