Comparing Numbers - CCSS 1.NBT.B.3
Links verified on 7/7/14
- Exercises and Games
- Compare Numbers - Click on the "Compare Numbers" game. Choose the yellow button for numbers less than 100.
- Compare Numbers - Select to play with numbers 1-10, 1-20, 1-30, or 1-40. Select >, <, or = and hit enter to go to the next question.
- Compare Numbers Worksheet - Numbers 1-100. Interactive activity with ten self-checking questions.
- Comparing Coins: $0.01 - $0.30 - Click "Start the Quiz" and figure out which group of coins is more or less.
- Comparing Coins: $0.01 - $1.00 - Click "Start the Quiz" and figure out which group of coins is more or less.
- Comparing Number Values - Use comparison operators (>, <, =) to compare numbers. Three levels of games.
- Comparing Numbers - From aaamath.com. Grade 1 exercises comparing numbers and amounts.
- Comparing Numbers: 1-100 - Click "Start The Quiz" and compare the two values to determine which is greater or smaller.
- Comparison of Numbers - One-player or multi-player racing game. Count the number of letters and compare (>, <, =).
- Comparison Signs - Twenty question multi-choice quiz. Select the sign (>, <, =) that best answers the question.
- Comparisons - [From FreeMathTest] Choose level of difficulty or customize for any number range and then select the number of questions. Self-checking.
- Comparisons Soccer - One-player or two-player game. Correctly answer the question for a chance to score a goal. Select >, <, or =.
- Fruit Shoot - Select a level and choose if you want to play timed or untimed. Compare the numbers by picking >, <, or =.
- Hoop Shoot - One-player or two-player game. Correctly answer the question for a chance shoot the ball into the basket. Select >, <, or =.
- Lessons on Comparing - Numerous lessons and exercises comparing amounts, numbers, fractions, etc.
- Let's Compare - Count the coins and then compare the amounts (>, <, =).
- Number Jumbler - Click on "More or Less" to play the game. Determine if the number sentence is true or false.
- Number Sense - (Grades K-2) Choose lesson or practice. Compare the numbers and select the right symbol to make the statement true.
- Number Values - Count and compare the number of dots in two sets and decide which symbol >, <, = completes the statement.
- Number Track - Click on "Number Track" game. Place the number tiles into the correct order on the track. There are 3 levels of difficulty.
- Wabbit Words - Read the sentence and then find a carrot with the appropriate number, e.g. 'Less then 26' choose any carrot that is less than 26.
- Walk the Plank - Compare the numbers. Answer correctly to make the other person walk the plank. >