Compare and Contrast - CCSS RL.4.3, RL.4.6, RL.4.9, RI.4.3, RI.4.6, RI.4.9
Links verified on 12/28/2015
- A Fishy Story - Read the story online and answer the questions in Word, Works, or on paper.
- Compare/Contrast - Identify how the characters are alike and how they are different. Read the lesson and then practice.
- Compare and Contract Lesson - Print off an organizer to write down the similarities and differences from the passage. Check your work with the answer keys.
- Compare and Contrast Practice - Read the two articles and answer questions comparing and contrasting the information.
- Compare and Contrast WebQuest - Mother Goose has been told that all of her fairy tales and rhymes are too old. She is looking for boys and girls to help her rewrite a few of her old stories into newer or modern ones.
- One Grain of Rice - Compare/contrast tales from different cultures. Read the passage and answer the questions.