Compare and Contrast
Links verified on 3/6/2013
- A Fishy Story - Read the story online and answer the questions in Word, Works, or on paper.
- Compare/Contrast - Identify how the characters are alike and how they are different. Read the lesson and then practice.
- Compare and Contract Lesson - Print off an organizer to write down the similarities and differences from the passage. Check your work with the answer keys.
- Compare and Contrast Practice - Read the two articles and answer questions comparing and contrasting the information.
- Compare and Contrast WebQuest - Mother Goose has been told that all of her fairy tales and rhymes are too old. She is looking for boys and girls to help her rewrite a few of her old stories into newer or modern ones.
- Contrasting Characters - Drag the character descriptions in pink to the contrasting character description in blue.
- One Grain of Rice - Compare/contrast tales from different cultures. Read the passage and answer the questions.