4th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Cause and Effect - CCSS RL.4.3, RI.4.3
Links verified on 9/16/2013
- Cause and Effect - Combine two sentences using connecting words to show cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect - Fill in the missing statement to create a cause and effect.
- Cause and Effect - Read each sentence and decide if the words in bold are the cause or the effect. Write cause or effect on the line. Then underline the "signal" word or phrase.
- Cause and Effect Matching - Match the cause with the effect.
- Cause and Effect Mini Lessons - Practice pairing causes and effects with these activities.
- Determining Cause and Effect - Quia quiz. Select the best answer choice for the question.
- FCAT Cause and Effect - Provides an overview of cause and effect strategies and an activity to help identify cause and effect events.
- Quia - Cause and Effect - Find the matching squares by selecting the best answer that satisfies each situation.
- Quia - Cause and Effect - Moving from cause to effect; choose the answer that best fits the question.
- Quia - Cause and Effect - Moving from effect to cause; select the correct answer choice to the 5 questions.
- The Garden of Happiness - Recognize the cause and effect to help understand why characters act and feel as they do.
- What Caused it to Happen? - Determine the cause and effect in 5 stories about The Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.