Links verified on 6/25/12
- Exercises and Games with Audio
- Coin Combo Game - Click on the falling coins to make the money amount. You can use any combination of the coins to make the money amount. [New as of 6/2012]
- Coin Names: Penny through Quarter - Interactive quiz naming coins.
- Coin Values: Penny through Quarter - Interactive quiz identifying coin value.
- Discovering Coin Values - Drag the coins and drop them into the cup so that they equal the amount provided.
- Peter Pig's Money Counter - Choose your level. Sort the coint into the jars and watch the money grow in your bank. [New as of 6/2012]
- Starfish Theater - Click the coins needed to make the money amount shown and then click the clam. [New as of 6/2012]
- Exercises and Games without Audio
- Cents of Color - Interactive coloring page from the U S Mint. Students can select from many state quarters.
- Coin Memory Game - Concentration style coin matching game.
- Coins for Candy - Identify, know the value of, and compare the values of a penny, nickel, and dime. Lesson is available in text only and text with audio format.
- Count On It - Buy objects for the amount shown by counting out the correct change. [New as of 6/2012]
- Count Pennies - Value of coins.
- Count Pennies and Nickels - Value of coins.
- Count Pennies, Nickels, and Dimes - Value of coins.
- Counting with Money - Choose the answer that best fits the amount of money you have in your pile. [New as of 6/2012]
- Equivalent Coins - Quiz one | Quiz two | Quiz three
- Let's Compare - Type the amount and then compare the two amounts.
- Money to Build a Robot - Find the number of pennies, dimes, nickels or quarters in the bag. [New as of 6/2012]
- Which is More - Interactive quiz comparing two groups of coins.