Beginning Counting - CCSS K.CC.A.2, K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.5
Links verified on 2/17/14
- Exercises and Games
- Bees and Honey - Numeration exercise - use this to help mouse skills.
- Big Bird's Numbers - Press a number key and Big Bird identifies number and has corresponding objects.
- Connect the Dots to Make a Picture - [1-10] Click on the numbers in sequence.
- Count the Bananas - Count the bananas Monkey eats.
- Count to 10 - Click on the matching group or numeral.
- Count Your Chickens - Count how many you see and select the correct number.
- Counting - Teacher will need to set this up. Number range can be selected for individual students and reports can also be printed out to show their success.
- Counting Objects - Color one square for each animal and click check when you are done.
- Counting Stories || One Little Ball - No audio. || Five Little Babies - Audio provided || Six Little Teddy Bears - Audio provided || Five Hungry Crocodiles - Audio provided; interactive
- Counting with Elmo - Help Elmo count the number of objects.
- Fishing Mission - From FunSchool. Match numeral with correct amount of fish. Caution: this takes a very long to load.
- How Many Fish - Click on the correct number.
- Name that Numeral - [1-10] Click on the number word that matches the numeral.
- Number Matching - Count objects and match the correct numeral to them.
- Pirate Counting - Count the barrels and type in the number, then click the red button.
- Select Six - Click on all the things that there are six of | Seven | Eight
- Ten Frame - Four games in this one applet to help learning counting and basic number facts.
- What Number Comes Next? - Numeral ordering.
- Valentine Counting - [1-10] Count the number of dots on a heart and drag it into a bag with the matching number.
- Practice Tests and Quizzes
- How Many? Quiz 1 - Select the answer to each question. Print a copy of the page to be submitted since answers are not saved.
- How Many? Quiz 2 - Select the answer to each question. Print a copy of the page to be submitted since answers are not saved.
- How Many? Quiz 3 - Select the answer to each question. Print a copy of the page to be submitted since answers are not saved.