Antonyms - CCSS L.3.4
Links verified on 11/24/2014
- Antonym Match - Practice words that have opposite meanings by dragging the puzzle piece to where it belongs.
- Antonym Matching - Find pairs with opposite meaning. Quia game.
- Antonyms - Click on the blue button to identify the antonyms in the four questions.
- Antonyms - When you see the word that is an antonym of the given word, click on the button at the bottom right of the screen. Be quick! The choices for each antonym will only cycle through twice. (Warning: this is difficult)
- Furious Frogs - Multi-player game practicing synonyms, antonyms or homonyms. Select what you want to practice and then join a game.
- Squanky the Tooth Taker: The Quiet Quest for Opposites - Words are given and students must select the opposites. [antonyms]
- Word Frog - Find the antonyms. Use your space bar to eat the antonyms and your arrow keys to position the frog's mouth. [Arcade type game]