4th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Antonyms - CCSS L.4.5.c
Links verified on 12/28/2015
- Antonym Match - Drag a word from the right to a word on the left that has an opposite meaning.
- Super Word Toss - This game, from ABCya, allows students to throw the ball at the correct antonym.
- Antonym Hangman - This is a game of Hangman using Antonyms.
- Rags to Riches - This game uses the theme of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" to practice Antonyms.
- Antonym Jeopardy - This can be played as a one or two players in the game of Jeopardy on Antonyms.
- Antonym Matching - Find the matching pairs with opposite meanings.
- Antonyms - Choose the correct antonym.
- Antonyms - Click on the blue button to identify the antonyms in the four questions.
- Antonyms - When you see the antonym of the given word, click on the button at the bottom right of the screen. Be quick! The choices for each antonym will only cycle through twice. (Warning: this is difficult)
- Furious Frogs - Multi-player game practicing synonyms, antonyms or homonyms. Select which one you want to practice and then join a game.
- Squanky the Tooth Taker: The Quiet Quest for Opposites - After a word is provided, students must select the words that are opposites (antonyms).
- Word Frog - Find the antonyms. Use your space bar to eat the antonyms and your arrow keys to position the frog's mouth. [Arcade type game.]
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.