7th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Analogies - CCSS L.7.5.B
Links verified on 7/5/2014
- Animal Analogies - Don't be Stubborn as a Mule, try this quiz.
- Analogies: Find the Appropriate Match - Use the drop down menu below each word to select your answer.
- Analogy Battleship - Learn different types of analogies by playing this game. Try to sink your opponent's ship with the correct analogy for each question.
- Analogy Challenge - When you see the word that completes the analogy, click on the button at the bottom left of the screen. Be quick!
- Analogy Quiz - Use your keyboard to type the word that completes the analogy.
- Analogy Quiz - Enhance your critical thinking skills with these analogy problems. From Quia.
- Analogy Quiz: Set 2 - More Quia analogies from Diana Dell.
- Awesome Analogies - Jeopardy style game for one or two players.
- Fact Monster - Find the word that completes the analogy of the day.
- Field Trip - Unscramble the letters of the word in red to find a synonym for each word in black. Then, type your answer into the box and press Enter. A word list is provided.
- Finding New Ways to Say Something - Match words to their entries in a thesaurus.
- Flash Analogy Set - Mr. Anker's analogy practice quiz.
- More Analogy Activities at Readquarium. Select from a variety of games and activities to work on analogies.
- Puzz.com has 152 analogies - Pick one or two a day and practice this valuable skill.
- Word Relationships - Use the drop down menu to the right of each word to select your answer.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.