Alphabetize - CCSS L.1.1
Links verified on 2/10/2016
- ABC Gulp - Click on the frog to begin and then click on the letter that is named.
- ABC Order - what letter comes next in a sequence of three
- ABC Order Practice - Put these words in alphabetical order.
- Alphabet Games - index of twenty-seven interactive games from PBS Kids
- Alphabet Order - Put the alphabet in the correct ABC order by clicking and dragging the letters.
- Alphabet Soup - Put the letters in order to form the missing word to the riddle.
- Alphabet Zoo - Help to sort the animals by putting the animals in ABC order. This game has 5 questions.
- Alphabetical Adventure - Jump over the keys in alphabetical order to help Molly play a tune.
- Alphabetize - Connect dots in alphabetical order to complete a drawing. [all letters present]
- Alphabetize - Connect dots in alphabetical order to complete a drawing. [some letters missing]
- Alphabetizing - Drag and drop words in correct order.
- Alphabetizing Game - Place the words on the left in alphabetical order on the right.
- Billy Bear's Alphabet Game - four lessons, each with several games
- The Book Game - Organize the out of order books. Click on the picture of the books to play, then click each book to put it in alphabetical order.
- Connect the Dots - Click on the letters of the alphabet in the correct order from A to Z, to uncover the hidden picture.
- Missing Letters of the Alphabet - Type the missing letter.
- Memory Match - Match capital to small letters to reveal a surprise picture; concentration style game. As matches are made they are reinforced on a chalkboard, writing down the matches so the student can go back and read the matches later. [concentration style game]
- Paw Park: Alphabet Bears - Bears wearing words on their shirts must be put into alphabetical order. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Where's my match? - Match upper and lower case letters.
- Word Order - Scroll down to Alphabetical Order 1. Drag the words in alphabetical order.