6th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Adjectives and Adverbs - CCSS L.8.1
Links verified on 10/20/2015
- Adjective - Select the correct form of the adjective.
- Adjective - Lesson with a ten-question quiz at the bottom of the page.
- Adjective Review Game - Quia quiz. Find the adjective or predicate adjective in each sentence.
- Adjectives/Adverbs - Change the adjectives into adverbs in this online quiz.
- Grammar Blast - Select Modifiers from this cumulative review of 6th Grade Skills.
- Grammar Gorillas - Advanced Level - Practice identifying all parts of speech.
- Parts of Speech - Decide the parts of speech that should be used to fill in the blanks.
- Possessive Adjectives - [only works in Internet Explorer] Use the keyboard controls to play this game similar to the old asteroids.
- Power Proofreading - [Adjective Practice] Choose 6th grade then select Travel Ad , Middle School Lunch Table, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
- Power Proofreading - [adverb practice] Choose 6th grade then select; Sports Mania Broadcast, or any one of the mixed practice exercises.
Irregular Adjectives - Select the correct word or phrase from the choices
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.