Forms for the Classroom
Links verified on 7/28/2014
- Classroom forms - Mrs. Perkins compiled a number of templates, forms and assessment pages for use in her first grade classroom. These include ABC flashcards, addition problems and skills assessment charts. [.doc or .pdf]
- Election Templates - printable resources from Education World
- Forms for Teachers - Go here for ready-made forms teachers need: tardy log, staff development, progress reports, parent concern letters, make up work and more.
- Forms for Teachers - Several categories of forms are available at this site developed by teachers in Canada.
- Forms for Teachers - by Jefferson County
- Flyers, Posters, and Signs - from EducationWorld
- General forms for teachers - from Professor Garfield - Hall pass, Open house, Things to do.
- Graph paper - several sizes
- Norman Public Schools Templates for Teachers - (MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel templates) download them and make any modifications needed
- Number Lines - printable number lines to help with math
- Parent-Teacher forms - from EducationWorld
- Parent Communication - from Professor Garfield
- Printable Teacher Resources - from Printable Paper, rosters, seating charts, assignment charts, attendance, grade book
- Rulers - several printable paper rulers available
- Spreadsheet Templates, Calculators, and Calendars - Ready-made templates to download for teachers.
- Teacher Templates - EducationWorld has many forms to print in all areas
- Timesaving Sheets - from Timesavers for Teachers; forms that are used in the classroom. This site also has a free mailing list that offers forms, in addition to information about books with forms and special offers. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Writing Paper - Excellent resource to print all types of paper for your students' needs.
Don't Miss These!
- Early Learning HQ - hundreds of foundation stage/phase and key stage one resources that are all free to download; resources to assist early years practitioners and to inspire and educate the children whom they teach
- Printable Resources For SEN (Special Educational Needs) - Here you will find many, many tools for helping all of your students succeed!
- Personal Educational Press - Create free educational worksheets such as flashcards, game boards, and quizzes to print directly from your browser. Make tracing sheets, quizzes, study sheets, word lists, bingo cards, word scrambles, word searches and more!