Links verified 8/25/2022
- Business Math and Economics - Tonya Skinner's site; lesson plans and activities
- Campbell R. Harvey's Hypertextual Finance Glossary - the largest financial glossary on the Internet
- The Complete Guide to Teaching Kids About Money - critical money lessons you should teach your kids at every age, from their toddler years to their teen years
- Currency Converter : Use the money conversion tool to convert your money into another currency.
- Debit or Credit - Manage your credit, keep a budget and live within your means.
- EconEdLink - Internet-based economic and personal finance lessons for K-12 teachers and their students
- Economic System Quiz - online interactive, Quia quiz
- Economic Resources - from Bartley Business Information Center
- Federal Reserve Education - links to instructional materials and tools that can increase your understanding of the Federal Reserve, economics and financial education
- Financial Data Finder - maintained by Denis Shibiko Department of Finance, Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University
- Financial Literacy for Kids and Students - raising financially savvy children
- Gross Domestic Product or Expenditure - (1930-2007)
- Jumpstart's Reality Check - Imagine the possibilities...then take their simple test. Fill in your choices and then get ready for a reality check! Chances are you'll be surprised by how much your so called "Dream Life" is going to cost you.
- Mathematics and Economics - designed as support materials for a commercial product, this site has free links to lessons, web sites, and interactives
- The Mint - packed with all kinds of tips about what to do with your money (from Northwestern Mutual)
- National Council on Economic Education - interactive activities
- National Economics Standards - includes links to related lessons
- Overall Economic Outlook - this site, with its advanced information, would be a good resource for student projects
- Practical Money Skills - Teacher Resources
- Products - Find out the principal products in the U.S.
- Receipts and Outlays of the Federal Government - (1789-2013)
- SEC - official site of the US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Secrets of Making Money - a PBS program which follows the U.S. Treasury and the Secret Service on a joint mission to stay ahead of counterfeiters and make a better, more hi-tech buck
- The Shrinking Value of the Dollar - This data represents changes in prices of all goods and services purchased for consumption by urban households.
- Stock Exchange: NASDAQ
- Teaching children About Money - resources for promoting financial literacy by age
- Ultimate Guide to Understanding Credit for Kids, Teens, and Young Adults - discuss ways to make sure that the credit history that you establish keeps you on the positive side .
- Virtual Stock Exchange Games - Trade stocks, talk strategies, and more.
- Where Does Your Money Go? - Can you estimate the percentage of the Federal Budget spent on the items listed?
- World Paper Money Homepage posted Ron Wise - over 10,000 notes, with individual front and back scans