Bill of Rights Resources
8th Grade Social Studies Skills
Links verified 11/2/2016
Return to Grade Level Help
- Online Quiz - Match the first 10 amendments to the rights of the constitution.
- Online Quiz - Another matching game with the amendments vs. rights.
- The Bill of Rights - A site that defines all 10 amendments.
- Bill of Rights Classroom Lesson Plan - A lesson plan detailing the history of the Bill of Rights, the amendments, creating mock trials, etc.
- A description of the first 10 amendments.
- The Charters of Freedom: A New World is at Hand - A primary source document.
- The Bill of Rights Bingo Game - Elementary and Secondary Level Games on the Bill of Rights.
- A Bill of Rights Drawing Game - Play the Bill of Rights Drawing Game to test your Bill of Rights knowledge.
- Mr. Mylenek - Bill of Rights Lesson Plan - High School-Level Bill of Rights Activities.
- Word Search - T. Smith Publishing, Bill of Rights word search game.
- EL Civic Lessons - A site dedicated to the Bill of Rights, with civic lessons and facts.
- Archiving Early America Original text documents of the Bill of Rights, with primary resource and background.
- Help Restore the Bill of Rights - An online game where you move your mouse around the town and find the missing bill of rights in Freeville.
- The Bill of Rights Institute - A website designed with resources for students and teachers on the constitution and the Bill of Rights.