Vowels - CCSS L.4.2
Links verified on 12/28/2015
- Circus Builder - Gather up acts for a three-ring circus by finding matching vowel sounds. Select the word that has the same vowel sound as the given word.
- Coconut Vowels - Coconuts with words in them fall to the beach and the student must match missing letters to the correct word coconut. If a coconut reaches the surfboard before you blast it, your stage will end.
- Turtle Dash - Fill in the missing letters for the word provided to move the turtle(s). Up to 4 players can play at once.
- Vowel Digraphs - Find the matching vowel sounds.
- Vowel Digraphs - Fill in the sentence with the correct word. Each word has the vowel sound "oo."
- Vowel Digraphs - Find the word that matches the vowel sound.
- Welcome to Alpine Ski Lodge - For each given word, you will be given a list of three words and asked to select the one with the same vowel sound as the letter pair (in red) in the given word.
- Postcards - Help write a postcard by clicking on the vowel phonemes in each sentence or by clicking and dragging the right spelling into the gap in the words.