Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Activities at Illuminations - Illuminations has 102 activities available. Select which types of activities you're looking for, and click Search.
- Algebra Tiles - From the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives. [Multiplying Binomials]
- Dividing Fractions - Fraction Bar. This is a very versatile tool that can be used to illustrate a variety of number operations.
- Geometric Solids - This tool allows you to learn about various geometric solids and their properties. You can manipulate and color each shape to explore the number of faces, edges, vertices and more.
- Graphing Applet - This interactive site identifies the ordered pairs of a point you click on. (Internet Explorer)
- Interactive Algebra Tiles - Use this to model an equation or to solve an equation.
- Math Playground - A small but growing collection of manipulatives for teaching and learning.
- National Library of Virtual Manipulatives - [Grades 6-8] Select a topic and grade level to find appropriate manipulatives.
- Pattern Blocks Program - Use tools to solve a variety of problems. There is no limit as to how many shapes you can make and drag out.
- Tangrams - Interactive geometric site.
- Wolfram Demonstrations Project - A free resource of interactive visualizations from elementary education to the frontiers of research.