Synonyms - CCSS L.6.4
Links verified on 10/26/2015
- Field Trip - Unscramble the letters of the word in red to find a synonym for each word in black and type your answer in the box. (A word list is provided.)
- Furious Frogs - Multi-player game practicing synonyms, antonyms or homonyms. Select what you want to practice and then join a game.
- General Tso's Spicy Synonyms - Prove to General Tso you can withstand his spiciest chicken by using your skills to identify the non-synonym.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Homonyms - Read each pair of words; write S, A, or H beside the pairs.
- Synonym Challenge - When you see the word that is a synonym of the given word, click on the button at the bottom left of the screen. Be quick!
- Synonym Match - Identify the matching terms in two columns.
- Synonym Matching - [3rd grade and above] Find pairs or words with the same meaning.
- Synonym Practice - The exercises are grouped into beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels. Determine your level of knowledge and then select an exercise from the lists below. Be sure to have a dictionary handy!
- Synonym Toast - Click on the word that has a similar meaning as the toast in the toaster.