7th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Story Elements - CCSS RL.7.1, RL.7.2, RL.7.3
Links verified on 10/29/2015
- Characters - Select a character and create your own story. When you have finished typing print the page to save your story.
- Circle Plot diagram - Identify and interpret main incidents using this interactive graphic organizer.
- Evaluation Station - Evaluate a story that you have written.
- Name That Literary Element - Video game format used to reinforce a variety of literary elements.
- The Realm of Fairy Tales - [Not Interactive] Students will analyze fairy tales by identifying recurring themes. Then they will Outline a story map for their own fairy tale, including standard story elements and fairy tale themes.
- Settings - Select a setting and create your own story. After you select a setting, suggested vocabulary can be found at the bottom of the page where you type. [Best in IE]
- Story Element Quiz - Play these concentration, matching, and flashcard games to review the definitions.
- Understanding Setting, Plot, and Theme - Read each description and choose the correct setting.
- Understanding Setting, Plot, and Theme - Read a short story.� Then read each sentence and decide if it is part of the setting, plot or theme.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.