Spelling - CCSS L.B.2.b
Links verified on 10/26/2015
- Choose the correct spelling - Quia Quiz. Choose the correct spelling for the commonly misspelled words.
- Contractions - Type the correct contraction for each sentence.
- Look, Cover, Write and Check - Phonetic family of words to practice. Choose your level from easy to hard.
- Look, Cover, Write and Check from Ambleweb - This spelling site has 30 pre-built lists of words, but you can create your own list. Double-click any word on the list and type a word appropriate for your grade level. Student gets to see the word, then it is covered and they must type the correct spelling.
- Look, Say, Cover, Type and Check - Type a list of ten spelling words, then watch a flash card show, remember the word and type it.
- Online Spelling Quizzes - Numerous quizzes in TCAP format.
- Online Stories - Find the correct spelling of the word in the blanks.
- Spell Words - Magnetic Board - Drag letters to create word. If you run out of a particular letter, hold down the shift key while you click and then type the letter.
- Spell Check - TCAP format - Select word that is spelled incorrectly and type the correct spelling in the blank.
- Spelling Practice Grade Six - Several activities, instruction and practice for improving spelling.
- Spelling Wizard - Use this scholastic site to enter a list of words and then make a spelling scramble or a word search.
- Stop the Machine - Click and drag letters to form a correctly spelled word.