1st Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Plurals - CCSS L.1.1.c
Links verified on 6/3/15
- Irregular Plurals - Match the related words, singular to plural.
- Irregular Plurals - Match related words, oes, os.
- Plural Nouns - Add s or es.
- Plural Play - Be the first to fill a row, column or diagonal, like tic-tac-toe. You must get three in a row to win.
- Plurals Picture Quiz - In the space underneath each picture, write in the correct plural form of the word given in the singular.
- See 'N Spell - Students click and drag letters into the box to spell the words that correspond to the pictures. A very good activity with many skills; plurals, long vowels, short vowels, blends and digraphs.
- Singular and Plural Nouns - Three types of games to choose from. (some words may be a bit above first grade)
- Plurals: Y Endings - Change the singular nouns into plurals.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.