Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Expanded Form of Numbers - Write the numeral the expanded form represents.
- Finding Place Values - Find the place value of a particular numeral within a number.
- Identifying Place Values - When given a numeral, identify the place value of the digits.
- Place Value in Words and Numbers - Type the correct numeral to represent the words.
- Place Value Party - Choose an age to start, then trade candles until both cakes have the same number.
- Place Value Puzzler - Select a level (easy to super hard). Click on the digit in the number whose position is shown or correctly type in the rounded version of the number.
- Place Value Strategy - [Game for one or two players] A spinner is used to select a number, players then decide where to place the number in order to make the greatest possible decimal value.
- Practice place value at FreeMathTest - numbers 10 to 99, numbers 100 to 999, numbers 1000 to 9999
- Specific Place - Find the numeral in a specific place value.
- There Must Be Thousands - Read, write and identify numerals to the hundred thousands.
- What's Your Name? - Know the value of numbers when written in standard form or expanded notation.