Percent - CCSS 7.NS.A.2, 7.SP.C.6
Links verified on 5/23/2016
- Chances Are - Predict the likelihood of events using a circle graph with percentages as a model.
- Finding A Percent of A Quantity - Five self-checking multiple choice questions.
- Fractions, Decimals or Percent - Fill in the missing value into the form. Your answer will be a fraction, a decimal or a percent, depending on the problem. Be sure to write your fractions in lowest terms. [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]
- Math at the Mall - Practice percentages and finding the best deal while shopping at a virtual mall.
- Penguin Waiter Tip Game - Determine the tip of the waiter in this game from Funbrain.
- Percentage Calculator - This online percentage calculator shows how a percentage is represented as a fraction of a number.
- Percentages and Proportions - Five self-checking multiple choice questions.
- Percents and Ratios - This is an index of pages that teach percent and ratio skills covered in K8 math courses.
- Percents and Wholes - Five self-checking multiple choice questions.
- Percent Problems - A one-player, or two-player game from Quia.
- Percent with a Calculator - Answer the problems, but don't run your mouse over the colored blocks until you have an answer in mind.
- Pie Chart - View pie charts (parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent).
- Practice Solving Percent Problems - Fifteen questions with the answers available from a drop down menu.
- Shopping at Troy's Toys - Level 1: Find the sale price when the original price and percent discount are known. Level 2: Find the percent discount when the original price and the sale price are known. 5 questions per level.
- Solving Percent Problems Using a Pyramid Grid - An interactive lesson with example problems.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Percent - Watch the wvideo and respond at various places Lesson 4.
- Using Percents - Five self-checking multiple choice questions.
- Using the Proportion Method to Solve Percent Problems - Lesson with examples. Practice problems are at the end of the page.
- What Percentage has been Shaded - Guess the percent of the shaded pie chart.