Opposites - CCSS L.1.5
Links verified on 2/11/2016
- A game of Opposites - Invite children to name a word that means the opposite. Have them check their answers by moving the mouse pointer over the question mark
- Hopposites - Hop on the opposite.
- Laugh & Learn™ Learning About Opposites Game - Click on the opposite that is named.
- Match the Opposite Pictures - drag and drop the adjective cards next to their opposites.
- Opposites/Antonyms - Matching game, concentration style.
- Opposites - Drag the words on the right to where they belong.
- Opposite Adjectives - Match the opposite adjective.
- Quiet Quest for Opposites by Squanky the Tooth Taker - From Game Goo (learning that sticks). [This expired link is available through the Wayback Machine Internet Archive. If the page doesn't load quickly click on Impatient? at the bottom right of the page.]