Number Order - CCSS K.CC.B.4, K.CC.B.4.c
An adult might need to read instructions to Kindergarten students for the activities below
Links verified on 10/27/2015
- Exercises and Games
- Bees And Honey - Numeration exercise - use this to help mouse skills.
- Caterpillar Slider Game -
- Count The Dots - Connect the dots to create pictures. Can print out picture.
- Connect The Dots To Make A picture- Connect numbers 1-20 in correct order.
- Connect The Dots To Make A picture - Connect numbers 1-18 worksheet to download and print
- Counting Up - What is the next number when counting up? Students click on the number that comes next, counting up.
- Counting Down -What is the next number if counting down?
- Find The Missing Number - Fill in the missing number from one to ten. This is a keyboarding activity, not a mouse activity.
- Numerical Order - Click and drag the numerals in correct order.
- Order The Numbers - Put hats in numerical order. Higher level thinking required as some numbers are missing and they must pass over those to see what comes next in sequence.
- Ordering Game - Drag numbers in the correct order.
- Ordering Numbers - A lesson and practice on placing numbers in numerical order.
- Ordering Numbers Game - Put the hats in the correct order.
- Ordering Numbers - Pop the balloons in the correct order.
- Ordering Numbers Games - Many games to choose.
- Sorter - Swap two or more numbers around and let partner put back in correct order.