7th Grade Interactive Language Arts Skill Builders
Interpret Graphs - CCSS RST.6-8.7
Links verified on 10/29/2015
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set).
- Data Picking - students collect data, enter tally marks or numbers and then select which graph is appropriate
- Interpreting Circle (Pie) Graphs - Students practice by answering eight questions about the graph.
- Interpreting Line Graphs - Explore line graphs.
- Pie Chart - Students view pie charts (parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent).
- Piece Of Pie - Display data using a circle graph.
- Push Ups - Collect data to put on a line graph.
- Reading Charts and Graphs - In this lesson you will: read bar graphs, pie charts, and grid charts, review percentages in pie charts, and compare types of information shown in different kinds of charts.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Understanding and Interpreting Graphs - Watch the video and respond at various places Video Lesson .
- Stem and Leaf Plotter - An interactive applet that allows students to input data.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.