7th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Geometry and Spatial Sense - CCSS 6.G.A.1, 7.G.B.4, 7.G.B.5, 7.G.B.6, 8.G.A.1, 8.G.A.1.C, 8.G.B.6, 8.G.B.7, 8.G.B.8
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Angles - Practice your knowledge of acute, obtuse and alternate angles.
- Circles and Arcs - A variety of lessons and activities on circles, arcs and ellipses.
- Classifying Angles - Take an online quiz with five multiple choice self-checking questions.
- Congruence - Activities and numerous tests for congruence with triangles and polygons.
- Constructions andTransformations in Plane Geometry. Various activities and lessons.
- Identify Polygons - Determine the number of sides and angles in the polygon.
- How Many Triangles? - Find how many triangles there are for each problem.
- Measuring Angles - Use a virtual protractor to measure the given angle in the question and select the correct answer choice.
- Name that Polygon - Identify the name of given polygon components.
- Parallel Lines - Numerous lessons and examples to practice.
- Points, Lines and Planes - Numerous lessons, examples and activities, including practice problems.
- Polygons - Numerous lessons, examples and activities.
- Pythagorean Explorer - Students find the length of a side of a right triangle by using the Pythagorean Theorem, and then check their answers.
- Quadrilaterals - Numerous lessons, examples and activities on 4-sided figures, such as squares, rectangles, parallelograms, etc.
- Satellite Orbits - Answer the five problems on the "three satellites" and then check your answer to see if you are correct.
- The Pythagorean Theorem - Online quiz with five multiple choice self-checking questions.
- Solid Geometry - Learn about the various types of solid geometry with these various lessons and activities. Includes cubes, pyramids, cones, cylinders, spheres, etc.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Area and Perimeter - Watch the video and respond at various places.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Volume and Displacement - Watch the video and respond at various places.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Working with Angles - Watch the video and respond at various places.
- Squaring the Triangle - Students learn how the Pythagorean Theorem works through investigating the standard geometric proof. Parameters: Sizes of the legs of the triangle.
- Test Your Angle Knowledge - Decide what type of angle is shown in each diagram.
- Test Your Triangle Knowledge - Decide which type of triangle is shown in each diagram. Questions include Select All That Apply.
- Triangle Explorer - Students learn about the area of triangles and about the Cartesian coordinate system through experimenting with triangles drawn on a grid.
- Triangle Identification - Identify the triangle: right, acute or obtuse.
- Triangle Identification - Identify the triangle: equilateral, isosceles and scalene.
- Triangles - Numerous lessons, examples and activities on triangles. Includes area and perimeter of triangles, types of triangles, congruent triangles, etc.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.