Fractions - CCSS 7.NS.A.2
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Adding and Subtracting Fractions - Take an online quiz with five multiple choice questions. Self-checking.
- Adding Fractions - Adding with the same denominator.
- Adding Fractions - Adding like fractions using circle graphs.
- Adding Fractions - Find the common denominator.
- Divide Fractions Using Circles - This will show graphically how the divisor will fit into the dividend a whole number of times.
- Dividing Fractions - Fraction Bar. This is versatile tool can be used to illustrate a variety of number operations.
- EZ Fractions - Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide fractions. Help tools are on the site to give students every tool necessary for performing operations with fractions as easy as it has ever been!
- Fractional Distances - Find Grampy by entering a fractional distance, includes mixed numbers and various fractions.
- Multiply Fractions with Circles - Mixed number times a whole number.
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions - Take an online quiz with five multiple choice questions. Self-checking.
- Multiplying Fractions - Soccer shootout - a Funbrain activity.
- Rename Fractions in Lowest Terms - Practice in renaming fractions.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Improper Fractions & Mixed Numbers - Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 2.
- Subtracting Fractions - Subtracting with the same denominator.