6th Grade Interactive Math Skill Builders
Data Analysis and Graphs - CCSS 6.SP.B.4, 6.SP.B.5
Links verified on 12/24/2015
- Bar Graph - Enter data to create a bar graph, then manipulate the graph's maximum and minimum values.
- Circle Graph - Enter data categories and the value of each category to create a circle graph (similar to "Pie Chart" but the user can define the data set).
- Data Picking - students collect data, enter tally marks or numbers and then select which graph is appropriate
- Heads I Win - Predict the likelihood of tossing heads or tails and graph the results.
- Interpreting Data -
Click on each child to find out their favourite hobby. Then type in the total for each hobby.
- Interpreting Line Graphs - Explore line graphs in this interactive lesson and activity.
- Mode, Mean, Median - Interactive lesson followed by activities and a quiz.
- Pie Chart - Students view pie charts (parameters: number of sectors, size of sector as a percent).
- Piece Of Pie - Display data using a circle graph in this interactive lesson and activity.
- Push Ups - Collect data to put on a line graph in this interactive lesson and activity.
- Spy Guys Interactive - Understanding and Interpreting Graphs - Watch the video and respond at various places Lesson 10.
- Stem and Leaf Plotter - An interactive applet that allow students to input data.
Internet4classrooms is a collaborative effort by
Susan Brooks and Bill Byles.